Craft Unit Rentals - Details
We have one craft unit opportunity becoming available soon.
Please read the information below and then if you are interested please contact Amanda Sunter (details below).
We also maintain a list of interested parties and will let you know if a unit becomes vacant if you e-mail us your contact details and give an overview of what you do.
Criteria for Running a Craft Unit
Criteria for running a craft unit under licence at the Jinney Ring:
- Make "product" yourself on site and be available for general public to view.
- Make "product" that is complimentary to the philosophy of a Craft Centre.
- Ensure that your "product" is not in conflict/competition with any of the other units.
- Unit must be open a minimum of 6 days/wk when the Centre is open (daytime).
(Your day off will be specified by us.)
- Be prepared to work as part of a team to ensure the success of the whole Centre.
The costs of being here are:
Licence Fee - minimum of £250 per month (smallest unit)
+ Optional Internet and Telephone services available .
+ Small marketing fee payable monthly (currently £12/month)
+ Your own electricity/utility costs.
The benefits of being at the Jinney Ring are:
¢ Well known and highly visited attraction
¢ Free and easy car parking for customers
¢ Part of an active arts and craft environment
¢ Collective marketing benefit
¢ Good support and facilities on site